Want a fun night on the town? Consider purchasing tickets and inviting friends to our upcoming fundraising event on October 18th.
Join us for a great dinner, scotch tasting and some amazing silent auction items!
Tickets are available after the 10am service and also for purchase at the church office.
Dinner and Silent Auction
Beer, Wine & Scotch Bar
Dinner menu: Appetiser, Main Course, Dessert
Ticket Price $50.00 each
Already donated for the silent auction:
– Delicious dinner for 4 (menu to be announced)
– Scotch nosing and dinner (menu to be announced)
– Weekend at a luxurious cottage in the Muskokas
– Walnut and Maple cutting board
– 2 tickets to the Robbie Burns dinner evening Jan. 18th 2020 at SJE.
– 2 tickets to a play during the Drayton Festival for 2020 season
– 3 doz. cookies a month for a year
– 1 pie a month for a year (fruit or meat pies an option)
– 2 doz. cookies a month for a year
– 3 ½ Hour voice lessons with Rebecca McKay
– Grapes motif wall plaque
– Celtic style stone cross wall plaque
– 1 cake a month for a year
– Flower arrangement for hall or dining room table
– 2 Nights at Drew House B&B in Elora
– 4 tickets to Michigan State football Game Nov. 30 (Black Friday/ U.S. thanksgiving weekend. What could be a better combo than shopping and football for a getaway weekend?)
(If you are unable to attend, prayerfully consider a donation to help offset our expenses.)